Masterworking

Angels
New Adventurer

Masterworking

Post by Angels » Sun Jan 06, 2019 12:51 am

Hi All,
Attached is a guide to masterworking in mod 15, I have listed all the Artisans, all the recipes up to MW3 and some MW4. Including the pathway to get from 0 to MW 3 or 4. I started the grid in order to make it easier for me to work out what I was doing and how much it was going to cost me. To craft things and to upgrade my workshops. Bright Lightning has helped me with it and some of the data is from her masterwork artisans.
The data on the artisans is from me sitting on the preview server spamming artisan recruitment scrolls. Until I found Rainers grid that had the ones I was missing.
You will find editable information! Try not to mess it up! Joking, once you download it do with it what you will.
If you find any mistakes or errors, let me know in comments, or let me know in game, @lordtweety#3604.
I will be updating it and re-uploading it regularly as I progress through my MW levels.
If you are interested in seeing the live version of the grid, PM me your email address and I'll email you a link.
Otherwise, hope this helps any prospective Masterworkers!
Angels Scar
Ruathym Corsairs
@lordtweety#3604
M15 Recipes-20190106.xlsx
(359.08 KiB) Downloaded 45 times