Hello Everyone

Post here and tell us about yourself, or just say hi!
Iceman
Site Admin

Hello Everyone

Post by Iceman » Fri Nov 23, 2018 4:14 am

Hello this is Iceman Co-Founder and GL of Ruathym Corsairs and Capt. for Queen Anne's Revenge. I want to welcome everyone to our website and forums. I hope that you will find some valuable info here to advance your game play, but most of all to have fun and meet some new friends. We also use and offer TeamSpeak 3 to everyone in the Alliance. There are many helpful and friendly people on TS. We share a lot on TS from in game info to just day to day life. I have met a lot great people on TS some I considered family. We have a link to TeamSpeak on our website and our address is ruathymcorsairs.streamlinegames.com no password needed.
Most everyone knows that I own and drive a Semi-truck for a living. I'm married to my best friend Asmodina Co-Founder and GL in RC and Capt. in QAR. Some of my interest are role playing D&D/Path Finder which I have been doing for about 40 years. I also enjoy camping, fishing, bow hunting and four wheeling. It has been great to say hi to everyone and I will see you in-game and on TeamSpeak. Till than have fun looting NW Mates.